- September 24-26, 2015 in Stuttgart, Germany: Keynote at 9th Conference of the European Association of Chinese Linguistics.
- March 23-24, 2016: Modality and Natural Language Metaphysics: There might be a workshop at The Ohio State University.
- March 30-April 3, 2016: Commentator on “Conditional perfection and QUDs” (Fabrizio Cariani & Lance Rips) at session on “Experimental Work in Formal Semantics” at the Pacific APA, San Francisco.
- October 13, 2016: Colloquium at SFB 833 in Tübingen.
- October 18, 2016: CIDRAL lecture, Manchester.
- November 4-6, 2016: Keynote at 3rd International Conference of the American Pragmatics Association, Indiana University, Bloomington.
- March 11, 2017: Commentator at Workshop on Relativism, NYU.
- mid-June 2017: Colloquium in Konstanz.
- Summer 2018: International Congress of Linguists, South Africa.
- Fall 2016: MIT 24.970 Introduction to Semantics
- Spring 2017: MIT 24.973 Advanced Semantics (with Roger Schwarzschild)