[Reposted from S&P Editors Blog]
Today marks the start of what we hope will be a banner year for our journal. We just published two articles:
- a main article by Sigrid Beck on “Quantifiers in than-clauses”
- a commentary by Uli Sauerland on “Embedded Implicatures and Experimental Constraints: A Reply to Geurts & Pouscoulous and Chemla”.
We have three more main articles in production, which should all appear quite soon:
- Donka Farkas & Henritte deSwart: “The semantics and pragmatics of plurals”
- Thony Gillies: “Iffiness”
- Rick Nouwen: “Two kinds of modified numerals”
We also have two or three more commentaries in various stages of submission/production, and are always soliciting commentaries on any of our main articles.
Finally, there are four papers under current review, we’re expecting revised versions of a number of manuscripts, and we’re awaiting several manuscripts that have been promised to us.
All in all, the journal is ramping up phenomenally and this will be the year that the quantity of our output will reach the levels of the other three main journals in our field.
Please help us make the journal more widely known and please submit your work to us. You’ll get excellent reviewing and editorial service and your work will look great thanks to our superior typography and it will be published free of charge and openly accessible to everyone.