Here’s an interesting article [HT: Steve Crandall]:
Ciampolini, Mario, David Lovell-Smith, Timothy Kenealy, Riccardo Bianchi: 2013. Hunger can be taught: Hunger Recognition regulates eating and improves energy balance. International Journal of General Medicine. 6:465-478. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/IJGM.S40655.
Why do I find this interesting?
- Any help with weight control is truly welcome.
- I like seeing Open Access journals that are publishing good stuff.
- I love that there is a video abstract of the paper.
- I like the “Resume” at the end of the paper, which has five short subsections:
- What was already known
- What had been overlooked
- What could not be known
- What the authors’ studies have added
Doing this for many scientific articles wouldn’t be a bad idea at all.
Written on . Permanent link to this article.