Running and speaking
During my sabbatical year, I have just as many races projected as I have speaking gigs. Perhaps, I should make that a principle.
I plan to run the following races:
- October 9, 2011: BAA Half Marathon
- April 1, 2012: Cohasset Road Race by the Sea 10K
- April 15, 2012: BAA 5K
- June 3, 2012: The Old Sandwich Road Race Half-Marathon
- June 24, 2012: BAA 10K
- October 7, 2012: BAA Half-Marathon
Here’s a list of my speaking engagements:
- October 7, 2011: Colloquium talk at the University of Connecticut
- February 7, 2012: Invited talk at Yale (Current Work in Cognitive Science)
- February 16-20, 2012: Invited talk in a session on “Deontic Modals” at the APA Central Division meeting in Chicago
- April 19-21, 2012: Invited speaker at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Chicago Linguistics Society
- Spring 2012, some time: Invited talk to the Philosophy Faculty at Oxford University’s Jowett Society
Written on . Permanent link to this article.